Job Description of Visual Designer
We are a platform as a service company based in India that provides visual content creation solutions to large global and Indian companies as well as small and medium businesses with a strong digital presence.
In your role as a visual designer with Dresma, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional templates for the DoMyShoot app. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Type of Position
Full Time, Based in Gurgaon
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Create the templates such that information on the app is easy to find, visually appealing and adhering to international standards and trends
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, service teams in order to create simple, easy-to-use designs
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- Interpret storyboards to tell visual stories that support our solutions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in designing graphics, layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, 3DMax and other relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic design field