Position: React JS Developer
Reports to: Head –CTO, Dresma
Job Description of React JS Developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Dresma has been providing visual enhancements to imagery for its customers all over the globe. We are excited to now be working on our cutting-edge workflow management system which will empower us to service our customers more efficiently through tools developed with Machine Learning. We envision offering solutions to simplify and scale image/video post-production operations and look forward to being a part of the fast-growing, AI-driven processing of a large volume of visuals.