About the client
A hospitality platform that onboards, distributes and manages 23,000+ properties in over 18 countries. Each property listing has a visual content requirement, and consistent imagery is a must to attract clients to book.
Obtaining consistent imagery from multiple geographic locations, using their own available resources, delivered quickly and at scale.
How Dresma helped
Creating a centralized technology-enabled, post-processing workflow that adapted to the scale of the challenge while at the same time delivering on consistent quality. Dresma also worked with them to develop photography guidelines that would help capture all the required information on site and allow the post-processing enough leeway to deliver consistent images.
Images sent from different locations
Large amounts of time taken to process and ensure visual consistency
High costs involved in the process and inconsistent outputs
Workflow with Dresma
Images sent from various locations to Dresma
TAT reduced to under 8 hours
Consistent imagery at lower costs
Benefits at a glance:
- Delivered over 500,000 images across 20,000 properties
- Turnaround time of under 8 hours per property
- Stringent editorial guidelines for consistent imagery
- AI allows for deep learning tools to create image enhancements
- User engagement increased more than 5% due to better visualization of the hotel properties.